PRIVACY STATEMENT – PRECISION NEUROSCIENCE
This Privacy Statement describes the ways in which Precision Neuroscience Corporation and its affiliates and subsidiaries (collectively, “we,” “our,” or “us”) collect, use, and disclose information about you in the course of operating precisionneuro.io and other websites and online services that link to this Privacy Statement (collectively the “Services”).
Personal information we collect:
We collect the following categories of personal information when you visit, use, or interact with our Services:
- Contact information, such as name and email address.
- Device information, such as the Internet Protocol (IP) address of computer being used
Internet or other electronic network activity information, such as the web pages requested, referring web page, browser used, and date and time of access.
We collect personal information about you from a variety of sources, including:
- From you, when you complete our webforms. These forms request that users provide their contact information in order to receive additional information about Precision.
Use of collected personal information:
We use your personal information for the following purposes:
- To communicate with you, including contacting you about our services or responding to your inquiries.
- To provide our Services.
- To maintain or improve our services and the Site, including debugging to identify and repair errors, enhancing the models we use in operations, and conducting quality assurance.
- Related to our business operations, including receiving services from our providers, investigating and preventing fraud, conducting audits, or identifying potential customers and investors.
- To comply with law or for other legal purposes, including retaining information to comply with law or regulations or disclosing information to a court, regulator, or other third party in response to a valid request.
- To protect ourselves or others, including protecting against malicious, deceptive, fraudulent, or illegal activity; or protecting our rights and those of Theorem Customers or investors and defending any claims made against us.
- For any other purpose as we may otherwise disclose at the time of collection.
Disclosure of collected information:
- Among our various businesses and affiliated companies.
- To service providers that provide services to help us with our business activities.
- To law enforcement, government agencies, courts, or other third parties to protect ourselves, our employees, or others, to investigate fraud, or as required by law, such as to comply with a subpoena or similar legal process.
- To third parties in the event Precision is involved in a merger, acquisition, or sale of all or a portion of its assets, or in the unlikely event of bankruptcy.
- To any other third party with your prior consent.
Safeguarding personal information:
We use reasonable physical, technical, and administrative safeguards to protect personal information from unauthorized access, disclosure, use, loss, misuse, or unauthorized alteration, or destruction. Notwithstanding these security safeguards, it is impossible to guarantee 100% security in all circumstances.
Children’s personal information:
Our Services are not directed at children under 13 years of age, and Precision does not knowingly collect personal information from any child under the age of 13. If we learn that we have collected or received personal information from a child under 13 without verification of parental consent, we will delete that information.
Privacy Statement revisions:
This Statement may be updated from time to time to reflect changes in our data processing activities, business practices, and applicable law. Each time we update this Statement, we will indicate when it was most recently updated and the Statement’s effective date. If we make a material change to our Privacy Statement, we will post a notice on the homepage of our web site for a period of time after the change is made.
Responsibility for external sites:
This website may contain links to other websites. Some of those websites may be operated by third parties. We provide the links for your convenience, but we do not review, control, or monitor the privacy practices of websites operated by others.
We are not responsible for the performance of websites operated by third parties or for your business dealings with them. Therefore, whenever you leave our Services we recommend that you review each web site's privacy practices and make your own conclusions regarding the adequacy of these practices.
How to contact us:
Questions or concerns regarding this Statement or Precision’s practices should be directed to email@example.com.